In particular, they include items that contain the following live-action elements that violate public order and standards of decency.
They also include items with the following content that violate public order and standards of decency due to being so highly realistic as to create concerns about whether their creation may have involved the victimization of living people.
*The following are just examples, and may be subject to change in the future.
*Some items which do not contain such content may also be deemed Prohibited Items.
”Prohibited Items" are items that meet the following two conditions.
1. Types of work (examples)
- Live action
- Photo-realistic work that could be mistaken for live action
- Works that cause concerns about whether their creation may have involved the victimization of living people or animals
2. Work content (examples)
- Sexual exploitation or sexual abuse of a minor (*1)
- Rape (or any other non-consensual sexual behavior)
- Non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part
- Any other content deemed inappropriate by pixiv
- Check the Guidelines for details
Scope of applicable items and content on FANBOX
- Content posted by creators
- Content (profiles, icons, plans, cover images, tags etc.) displayed to solicit or promote transactions by creators
Handling of violations
If we discover such items or content on our services, we may take the following actions.
- Deleting the items/content or setting them permanently to Private
- Creator account suspension
- Prohibition or limitation on the use of specified transactions
*1 "Minor" is defined based on the definition set forth in the Act on Regulation and Punishment of Acts Relating to Child Prostitution and Child Pornography, and the Protection of Children
*For items not specifically set out in the Guidelines, the content of this article applies.
Revised on December 22, 2022