AI-generated content is defined for practical purposes as content that falls under the conditions below.
- "AI-generated content" is content in which all or most of the production process was carried out by AI (artificial intelligence) or similar technology, and also content that was produced by AI and then lightly edited or revised.
This definition may be subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
However, the following content is NOT defined as AI-generated.
- Images for which the entire creation process, or most of the creation process, was not conducted by AI or similar technology.
- Images that were created by the artist themself using digital painting software built-in features such as auto-coloring.
- Content that was created by the artist themself which incorporates text produced from machine-translation technology.
- Content that explains the creation of AI-generated work, or explains related technology.
Type of content subject to inspection by pixivFANBOX
- Creators' published posts
- Content posted by creators to promote their work and attract supporters and/or commissions (profiles, icons, plans, cover image, etc.)
- Other text-based content posted by creators, such as newsletters, messages, and comments
- Temporarily hiding the content
- Deleting the content or hiding it permanently
- Suspending or deleting the Creator account
* Items not set forth in the Guidelines are subject to the rules set out in this article.
Updated July 25th, 2023