In particular, they include items that are not live-action or highly realistic, but whose content or accompanying data (titles, tags, post captions, or other item descriptions) have been deemed to require revision.
*These are just examples, and may be subject to change in the future.
Items requiring revision will be judged holistically based on work content and accompanying data.
1. Accompanying data (examples)
- Post captions
- Other descriptions
2. Work content (examples)
- Sexual exploitation or sexual abuse of a minor (*1)
- Rape (or any other non-consensual sexual behavior)
- Non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part
- Any other content deemed inappropriate by pixiv
Scope of applicable items and content on FANBOX
- Content posted by creators
- Content (profiles, icons, plans, cover images, tags etc.) displayed to solicit or promote transactions by creators
Handling of violations
If we discover such items or content on our services, we may take the following actions.
- Temporarily setting the items to Private, and requesting revision.
- If the revision causes the item to no longer be in violation of regulations, the item may be made available for purchase.
- Users who post large volumes of items that clearly require revision, or repeatedly ignore requests for revision, and who pixiv deems to be deliberately malicious, may be subject to the following actions.
- Items deleted or set permanently to Private
- Creator account suspension
- Prohibition or limitation on the use of specified transactions
*1 "Minor" is defined based on the definition set forth in the Act on Regulation and Punishment of Acts Relating to Child Prostitution and Child Pornography, and the Protection of Children
Revised on December 22, 2022