By using the Newsletter feature, you can send special messages to people, filtering recipients by their plan, and by how long they've been a FAN.
About the Newsletter feature
Creators can send messages to their followers at once
Messages sent using the Newsletter feature will not appear in the timeline of your posts, allowing you to convey a special message to your fans only.
Filter recipients by their plan and by how long they've been a FAN
You can choose the newsletter recipients by how long they've been a FAN, which is not possible with regular posts. Take advantage of this feature when you want to reward your FANs for their continued support.
Practical example of use
For example: If you wish to send commemorative goods to followers who have been a FAN for 1 year or longer under the 500 JPY plan…
Here is how to send a newsletter only to FANs who have subscribed to the 500 JPY plan for 1 year or more.
- Filter recipients > FANs (500 JPY plan)
- FAN for > 1 year or longer
- In the text of the newsletter, include a form that the recipients can use to enter their shipping address
- Send the goods to the shipping address that the recipients have filled in
- If you need to ask your fans for their shipping address when sending goods, we recommend you to create an address entry form using Google Forms and paste the URL of the form into the newsletter's text. This way, you won't have to check on each follower individually, making communication much easier.
- After sending the newsletter, if you want to send the same content to only those FANs who have newly achieved 1 year of support in the following month or later, you can limit the recipients to only new achievers by checking the "Avoid sending twice to the same person" checkbox.