When a creator account is suspended, it places temporary limits on that creator's FANBOX activity. To have the suspension lifted, the creator must revise their creator page.The causes of suspension and methods of revision are detailed below.
- Limits imposed by creator account temporary suspension
- Reasons for temporary suspension of creator accounts
- How to have a temporary suspension lifted
Limits imposed by creator account temporary suspension
Temporary account suspension is one way the FANBOX management team can impose temporary limits on the FANBOX activities of a given creator. The limits are as follows.
- Suspended from gaining new supporters and new pledges
- Creator page made private (except to the creator and current supporters)
- Suspended from sending e-mail and website notifications to supporters and followers
- Posts hidden from FANBOX timeline
- Posts hidden from tag search results
- Newsletter feature suspended
Supporters of creators whose accounts have been temporarily suspended will still have unlimited access to browsing the creator's page content, including supporter-only limited content.
Reasons for temporary suspension of creator accounts
The most common reasons for creator account temporary suspension are listed below.
- The creator's main page contains "items requiring revision"
Check What are Items Requiring Revision? for details.
How to have a temporary suspension lifted
After revising or deleting items requiring revision, creators should contact FANBOX via the form below before the deadline stipulated in the account suspension notification message.
If FANBOX confirms that the creator's content has been appropriately revised, the account temporary suspension will be lifted.
If the creator does not revise their content and contact FANBOX by the deadline, all pledges from supporters will be blocked, and all the creator's followers will be removed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
* It may take a few days for FANBOX to confirm whether the appropriate revisions have been made.
Items which might require revision
The creator's cover image and main page text may all be designated as "items requiring revision". Each item can be set and revised from the "Manage Creator's Page", "Manage Plans", and "Account Settings" menus.
Items on the "Manage Creator's Page" menu that might require revision
- カバー画像 - Cover image
- ポートフォリオ - Portfolio
- プロフィール - Profile
Items in "Manage Plans" that might require revision
- プラン名 - Plan name
- プランカバー画像 - Plan cover image
- プラン説明 - Plan description
Items in "Account Settings" that might require revision
- ユーザー名 - User name
- ユーザーアイコン - User icon